Thursday, February 4, 2010

Harpo Studios

Ok... So I must get things together. Graduation is May 15 @ 1pm and as of right now I am not sure what I'm doing with my life. Since I can remember I use to always watch the Oprah Winfrey Show... I couldn't go to sleep without watching it... that's how big of a fan I was... I know this may sound weird, but I've always said I'm going to be the next Oprah... N actually I'm very serious about that... I have the drive and I see my future right in front of me... I just have to do all I can to get there... But off track... yesterday I decided to apply for a internship with Harpo Studios... I've worked so hard in volunteering at school and working at the radio station... I hope this all pays off and I get the internship... I would be beyond happy if I had the opportunity... So cross your fingers for me... Until then I'm still working to get Closer To My Dreams!!!

No comments: